Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Adorno / Sugartown Cabaret Split 12" (2010)

Adorno / Sugartown Cabaret Split 12"
Year: 2010
Genre: Screamo / Post Hardcore
From: Lisbon, Portugal / Caen, France

Tracklisting:

  1. Adorno - The Whale
  2. Adorno - The Bear
  3. Sugartown Cabaret - Den
  4. Sugartown Cabaret - I'm in Shape



This split introduced me to Adorno for the first time, and god damn am I glad it did. I find myself listening to Adorno more and more lately. One of the only bands where I could really say that every new album or split I can get my hands on really is even better than the last, with no regrets. Speaking of which, I'm currently looking for their original self-title in addition to the splits with Auxes and The Black Heart Rebellion, respectively. Holla if you got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment